A leading Ofsted 'Outstanding’ provider of work based learning is seeking a talented and passionate tutor to support with our Warehousing & Storage, Business Administration and Trade Counter apprentices, utilising a blend of stand-up delivery, one to one coaching and assessment.
As the tutor, you will be responsible for delivering full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills, to your own caseload of around 40 apprentices.You'll work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice’s skills, abilities and knowledge using our fully integrated e-learning provision.
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor, delivering warehousing & storage, trade counter and business administration apprenticeships.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Committed to your own career development
- Experience of using e-portfolios (essential)
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Professional and approachable
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel across Reading, Slough, Twickenham, West London and to the office in Twickenham for team days and CPD when required
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an Ofsted Outstanding training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Generous starting salary, Company phone, laptop and Company pension scheme
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.