As our apprenticeship delivery grows on a national basis, we are looking for new talent to join our delivery team! From London and the South East to Liverpool and Manchester, if you are committed to delivering a quality service in any of the below areas we would love to hear from you:
- Leadership & Management £30k - £35k
- Business Administration £24k - £30k
- Warehousing & Storage £24k - £30k
- Early Years £24k - £30k
- Trade Business £24k - £30k
- Business Improvement Techniques £28k - £35k
Check out our benefits page for more info: hawktraining.com/join-our-team#panel-2
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor, delivering apprencitcesips in one or more of the following: leadership and management, business administration, warehousing and storage, early years, business improvement techniques, project management or customer service.
- Committed to your own career development
- Experience of using e-portfolios (desirable)
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Professional and approachable
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel daily for this role and to the office in Twickenham for team days and CPD when required
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please email a speculative CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.