As our apprenticeship delivery grows on a national basis, we are looking for new talent to join our delivery team! From London and the South East to Liverpool and Manchester, if you are committed to delivering a quality service in any of the below areas we would love to hear from you:
- Leadership & Management £30k - £35k
- Business Administration £24k - £30k
- Warehousing & Storage £24k - £30k
- Early Years £24k - £30k
- Customer Service £24k - £30k
Check out our benefits page for more info: hawktraining.com/join-our-team#panel-2
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor, delivering either leadership and management, business administration, warehousing and storage, early years or customer service apprenticeships.
- Committed to your own career development
- Experience of using e-portfolios (desirable)
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Professional and approachable
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing to travel daily for this role and to the office in Twickenham for team days and CPD when required
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please email a speculative CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.