We are seeking a talented management trainer/assessor to support with our rapidly expanding business administration and management provision, utilising a blend of stand-up delivery, one to one coaching and assessment.
This is a rewarding role delivering both CMI accredited and non-accredited programmes to middle and senior managers largely from the public sector but also from a range of diverse national brand employers.
You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality management programmes in client locations as well as online. Your passion for learning will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
The role is field based across the M4 corridor, with sites in Bristol, Bicester and Oxford. You will also have 2 dedicated days per month for team meetings and individual CPD, one of which is held at our head office in Twickenham. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression!
The skills set & experience:
- You will be a management professional with at least 3 years middle to senior level experience (essential)
- Experience of a similar role, ideally in the FE/HE/work based learning sector (desirable)
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Experience of working in the public sector or NHS (highly desirable)
- Understanding of the training cycle, including TNA and design
- Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of using e-portfolios (essential)
- Professional and approachable
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence
What we offer:
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- We are a CMI Strategic Partner
- Generous starting salary £26k - £35k (depending on experience)
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
- Company car (available once 3 month review is passed)
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.