Monday- Friday (37.5 Hours)
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Peterborough, PE3 6JY
We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. NGA Human Resources has been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 8,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 8 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
Overall Job Purpose:
Administer HR / Payroll / PeopleChecking
· Ensures data is received in the right format and in time to complete checks / payrolls/ changes to agreed deadlines
· Prioritises and actions daily tasks to be accomplished to meet SLA.
· Completes and owns processing activity for allocated customers and tasks
· Liaises with other areas of the business to meet and enhance service delivery.
· Reviews and updates where necessary customer procedures and processes, and NGA documentation.
Provide Customer Service
· Receives and records customer enquiries and provides basic information in response to customer requests. Escalates to Line Manager where appropriate.
· Responds to requests and queries from statutory bodies in such a way as to maintain effective working relationships
· Develops and maintains a good working knowledge of NGA’s products and services.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
· Considers and escalates any new ideas which add value to the customer.
· Actions any changes to customer specific Terms and Conditions to ensure accurate payments are made.
· Records customer issues and complaints to instigate corrective action.
· Reviews regular payrolls currently in production to ensure Best Practice processes are adhered to.
· Understands the customer SLA.
· Basic numeracy skills
· Good standard of communication (by telephone, face to face and written contact)
· PC literacy – Word and Excel (basic level) and Outlook
· High attention to detail
· Takes personal responsibility for delivering results
· Team Player
Successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to complete a fully certified Apprenticeship in customer Service Practitioner, which will cover the following framework:
· Customer Service Practitioner standard level 2
· Knowledge component
· Employment rights and responsibilities (ERR)
· Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
This Apprenticeship is funded for the duration of:13 months.
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage:
This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour.