Due to continued growth, Hawk Training are looking for an examinations administrator to join our Examinations and Certifications team in Twickenham. We are looking for a candidate with a sharp eye for detail, who is organised and has experience of working as part of a small team. You will provide the Centre Coordinator with administration support as we prepare for our apprenticeship End Point Assessments.
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an Ofsted Outstanding training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- Generous starting salary and Company pension scheme
- Ensure accurate and up to date records and storage of all certifications.
- Coordinate all incoming scanning of certification and attaching to learners e-portfolio.
- Coordinate and dispatch all certificates to successful learners in line with company procedures.
- Update accurate and up to date examinations records.
- Plan and organise own work schedule in consultation with Centre Coordinator.
- Working with Centre Support Administrator booking both online and paper based tests using NCFE Portal/Edexcel Online.
- Word process letters, reports, mail merges and other documents as directed by Centre Coordinator/ Administration Team Leader.
- Communicating with learners face to face and via the telephone regarding certification and exams.
- Communicating with various departments to supply and obtain information regarding learner outcomes, test bookings and potential test invigilation.
- Deputise for Centre Co-ordinator/ (including registrations, test booking, certificate ordering, certificate claims) during times of annual leave or absence
- Provide training to the learning and development staff on examination regulations and procedures.
- Liaise with awarding bodies in regards to examination and certification queries.
- Liaise with Team Managers and IQA’s to prepare and organise EPA.
- Schedule EPA dates for learners and organising required documentation.
The skills set and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an administration role
- Previous experience of examinations function or working to regulations (highly desirable)
- Flexible and adaptable
- Accurate data entry and impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work confidently using own initiative
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in the education or FE sector (highly desirable)
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.