We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Examination and Certification Department at our lovely offices in Twickenham! Don't worry, you won't be taking any exams, just providing full administration support to our team and maintaining accurate learner data.
- Coordinate all incoming scanning of certification and attaching to learner’s e-portfolio.
- Maintain accurate and up to date storage of learner certificates
- Coordinate and dispatch all certificates to successful learners in line with procedure.
- Maintain up to date records of examination invigilator reports and seating charts as directed by the Centre Co-Ordinator.
- Work with the Centre Administrator to word process letters, reports, mail merges and other documents as directed by Centre Coordinator.
- Communicating with learner face to face and via telephone regarding certification and exams.
- Book online and paper based examinations.
- Liaising with awarding bodies in regards to examination and certification queries.
- Liaising with learning and development team regarding examination bookings and queries.
- Clear communicator with excellent organisation and planning skills
- Able to juggle tasks and prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Excellent attention to detail and organised.
- Experience working in an office environment (desirable)
- Team player and able to work to your own intitive
- Computer literate with Maths & English GCSEs
- Business Administration Level 2 qualification (desirable)
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills to an Ofsted Outstanding training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- A chance to work at our lovely offices in Twickenham
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- £21k - £23k starting salary
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.