Due to continued growth and the Apprenticeship Levy, which came into effect on the 1st May 2017, we are looking for an experienced Data Administrator to join our team.
You will be responsible for processing and auditing government funded programme data as well as liaising with external employers and reporting on behalf of our managed business services. This role requires a keen eye for detail and would suit a person who is able to work effectively on their own initiative, and has the ability to think outside the box!
We value our people and always promote from within so if you are looking for the next step in your career and have the following attributes and vocational experience, we would love to hear from you!
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- Ofsted Outstanding organisation
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- Committed to continuous growth and improvement
- 20 days' holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Company pension scheme
- 1 day off a year for volunteering or charity work
- Your birthday off!
- Ensure all digital documentation is quality checked and audited prior to data entry
- Accurate data entry of learner start/leaver information onto the Maytas system
- Assist with reporting and reconciliation of data using in-house and government data systems
- Liaise with relevant managers and external partners to ensure data is accurate and current
- Provide regular reports on status of starts and auditing of leavers to the Senior Management Team via the Data Manager
- Carry out data analysis by utilising system reports as directed by the Data Manager
- Assist with the auditing of learner files in line with organisation procedures
- Support the Delivery Teams (Assessment and Business Development) by maintaining effective communication and providing administration support where required
- Keeping up to date with the new and current ESFA funding rules
- Performs duties to the expected level as directed by your manager
Experience and key criteria:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- 2 years + experience in a data administration role
- At least 1 years’ experience of working for a training provider
- Business & Administration NVQ Level 2 or above (desirable)
- Solid experience of using PDSAT and auditing
- Competent IT user with excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Accurate with good eye for detail
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Experience of generating data reports
- Experience of government funded programmes and data systems (highly desirable)
- Great customer service and engagement skills
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling