Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for an experienced childcare professional to join our team and support our range of childcare apprentices. You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality childcare apprenticeships in client locations as well as online. Your passion for learning, coaching and developing others will empower individuals to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential!
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days' leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Company phone, laptop, pension scheme and business travel
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Your birthday off!
- Starting salary £24k - £30k (depending on experience)
As the tutor, you will be responsible for delivering full apprenticeship frameworks and standards, including functional skills, to your own caseload of around 40 apprentices. You'll work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice’s skills, abilities and knowledge using our fully integrated e-learning provision and utilising a blend of stand-up delivery, one to one coaching and assessment.
The role is field-based across settings across South East London, with 2 dedicated days per month for team meetings and individual CPD, held at our head office in Twickenham. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression!
If you are interested in joining an award-winning organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor(desirable)
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent (desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the early years sector (essential) with at least 2 years' nursery management experience
- Able to deliver apprenticeships in Childcare (desirable)
- Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2 (desirable)
- Strong maths, English and IT skills
- Committed to your own career development
- A passion to teach and develop individuals to fulfil their potential
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Full, clean driving license (essential)
- Willing to travel across South East London, and to the office in Twickenham when required
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.