An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join our Business Development Team and undertake an Advanced Business and Administration apprenticeship.
Working in a busy sales team, this role would suit someone who has previous administration experience, is organised and can work effectively without supervision. You will be fully supported in your career development, whilst working within a busy and vibrant team!
Your role will be to provide administration support to the team, booking enrolments, diary management, handling incoming calls and maintaining up to date, accurate database records.
This is a busy role with fantastic opportunities to grow and progress! which makes a positive difference to both our learners and employers, and requires hard work and commitment. Our 'grow your own’ approach means that you can expect a solid induction and bespoke training for the role under a your mentor.
- Supporting the Business Development Team with all recruitment administration
- Processing learner applications for apprenticeship funding
- Diary management for Apprenticeship enrolments with Account Managers
- Booking apprenticeship enrolments with employers and sending invitations to both employers and apprentice
- Preparing auditable documentation for all enrolments
- Issuing log in details for initial assessments and dealing with any queries
- Following up with learners who have not completed initial assessments and applications.
- Provide cover/support to colleagues within the Administration Team when requested
- A minimum of 1 year’s current experience working in a fast paced administrative role
- GCSEs at grade C or above in English, Maths and IT
- Business and Administration Level 2 (desirable)
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Professional and confident manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accurate data entry and database skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Able to juggle tasks and prioritise work to meet deadlines
What we offer:
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an Equal Opportunities employer Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.