As our apprenticeship delivery grows on a national basis, we are looking for a passionate tutor to join the team and support with our business administration, team leading and customer service learners across a variety of settings in South West and Central London and Surrey.
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days' leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Company phone, laptop, pension scheme and business travel
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Your birthday off!
- Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
This is a field-based role, with a dedicated team meeting day each month held at our head office in Twickenham and a day for individual CPD. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression!
As the tutor, you will be responsible for delivering full apprenticeship frameworks, including functional skills, to your own caseload of around 40 apprentices and work closely with their employers to develop their apprentice’s skills, abilities and knowledge using our fully integrated e-learning provision.
The skills set & experience:
- Over 1 years current experience as a tutor/assessor (desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a business administration setting
- Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2 (desirable)
- Committed to your own career development
- Relevant assessing and teaching qualifications ie. TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS or above/equivalent
- Strong maths, English and IT (functional skills delivery required)
- A passion to teach and develop individuals to fulfil their potential
- Flexible and adaptable, enabling you to build rapport with our diverse learners and employers
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Willing to travel across South West and Central London, Surrey and to the office in Twickenham when required.
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply.
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling