£152 to 274.05
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Harefield, UB9 6EJ
Hungry Caterpillar is thrilled to welcome you to our family run nursery group. Nurturing children from 3 months to 5 years and beyond we pride ourselves on caring for your child as though they were our own!
We Offer childcare solutions across West London and the surrounding areas which include Nursery, Pre-school, Crèche and Out of School Care. Warm, supportive staff work with you and your child at every stage of their development with a special emphasis on individual requirements, preferences and needs. In addition, we offer great facilities, high quality resources and a carefully planned learning environment. We ensure every day is an adventure and full of opportunities for your child to grow, develop and reach their full potential.
Whatever your requirements, we have the answer and offer the assurance that your child will be in safe hands at Hungry Caterpillar.
To work as part of the head office team and support with administrative tasks for the day to day logistics of head office.
Duties to include:
· First point of contact for answering telephone in a timely manner, transferring calls and taking messages where needed.
· Answering front door and welcoming visitors
· Signing for deliveries/unpacking and distribution of parcels
· Opening of post, date stamping ‘received’ and distribution to team.
· Responsible for coordinating company archiving and confidential shredding
· Ordering and stock taking of stationary items for head office
· Placing weekly/monthly purchase orders for office and external sites
· Processing payment for weekly Tesco orders for nurseries
· Processing card payments and logging payments
· Organising the Kitchen rota
· Responsible for Training Room Bookings and setting up training room for meetings, ordering lunches for meetings
· Responsible for ordering uniform/stock control and keeping stock room tidy
· Photocopying, filing, general office duties
· Supporting with ad hoc tasks from the Directors
.We are a small company but growing. Future prospects will depend on the individual, but there are opportunities to be involved in HR, Marketing and Finance.
Things to consider:
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require a Disclosure Barring Scheme check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
Qualification: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Duration: 12 months
Course Type: Apprenticeship Framework
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your work place.
The programme is spread across 12 months and typically covers 15 units with the option to take on extra stretch and challenge units if desired. These units are split into 3 themes which complement each other and create a better learning experience:
1) Communication in Business
2) Administrative Services and Functions
3) Working in Business Teams
The programme will also require the apprentice to cover Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprentices also work towards a Level 2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if they have no prior exemption (GCSE’s A – C or equivalents in English and Maths).Apply Back to all