Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our Support Team in Twickenham. This is a challenging administration role which requires a switched-on individual who is organised, hardworking and can work effectively as part of a team and without supervision. You will be fully supported in your career development and will have the opportunity to undertake training and qualifications during your time at Hawk Training.
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days' leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Company phone, laptop, pension scheme and business travel
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award-winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Your birthday off!
- Starting salary £18k - £23k (depending on experience)
Your role will be to provide general administration support to our office-based Support Team. Therefore we are looking for a candidate with strong IT and communication skills, who is able to maintain a professional and positive approach to work whilst under pressure.
- A minimum of 1 year’s current experience working in a fast-paced administrative role
- Business and Administration Level 2 (desirable)
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Professional and confident manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Able to juggle tasks and prioritise work to meet deadlines
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.