- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- A well-established organisation with 30 years’ experience in the apprenticeship and learning and development sector
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Reward and recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 1 ‘Giving Back’ day a year for volunteering/charity work
- 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
As our apprenticeship provision expands, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Business Development Team. You will grow and maintain existing business through consistent account management whilst delivering accurate information, advice and guidance about our apprenticeship provision and services to individuals and our diverse range of employers. Your role will also be to identify, develop and secure new business leads which complement our existing apprenticeship provision and impact on the contractual performance targets and our organisation’s strategic objectives.
Your role will be predominantly field-based, covering London and the surrounding area where you will be responsible for providing the relevant information to employers and learners as well as resourcing candidates for apprenticeship vacancies and managing a range of accounts.
The skills set and experience
- Passion for supporting and inspiring others
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced sales or account management role, with proven success meeting targets
- Strong business acumen and proven experience of developing leads and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of the work-based learning sector and apprenticeships (desirable)
- Sales driven and dedicated to meeting targets
- Excellent administration, IT and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional and confident manner with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Ability to adhere to systems and procedures
- Resilient team player
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.