- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
- A well-established organisation with almost 30 years’ experience in the apprenticeship and learning and development sector
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
As our apprenticeship provision expands, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our Business Development Team. You will grow and maintain existing business through consistent account management whilst delivering accurate information, advice and guidance about our apprenticeship provision and services to individuals and our diverse range of employers.
Your role will be predominantly field-based, covering London and the surrounding area where you will be responsible for providing the relevant information to employers and learners as well as resourcing candidates for apprenticeship vacancies and managing a range of accounts.
The skills set and experience
- Passion for supporting and inspiring others
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales or account management role
- Knowledge of the work-based learning sector and apprenticeships
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional and confident manner
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive approach
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Ability to adhere to systems and procedures
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.